Jan 4, 2015

Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner Review

Awhile ago (In mid December, 2014) I made my first ever Sephora order, and I decided it was time for a new liquid liner. Now, I've been using liquid liner for many years, so I'm always trying new kinds. I've literally tried a couple dozen kinds.

Sometimes the  liner would be okay for a few times, then dry up or just dull at the end. For retro style winged eyeliner, it's vital to have a sharp point at the end of your wing! Most brands that I've bought are from the store or direct sales companies (i.e. Avon). Some were felt tip pens, some were these little capsules with dip applicators, some were dip pots with a liner brush, etc.

I honestly thought that flaking and smudging were just something that you had to get used to with liquid liner.

However with my recent order, I have seen the light, and the light is good!

I made a purchase of Kat Von D Autograph Liquid Liner in Puro Amor, and I don't think I ever want to change!

Kat Von D Autograph liquid eyeliner in Puro Amor

 This is honestly the best liquid liner I've ever used.

Reasons why I love it:

It's got a perfectly pointy applicator, almost a month of daily use and it's still nice and pointy!








Nice, smooth application, you don't have to keep redrawing it to make it straight


Easy application, perfect to draw the guidelines on with.

It's long lasting! This picture was taken almost 12 HOURS after application! No smudging, no flaking, and it's still nice and dark!

Things I dislike about it:

Honestly there's only one thing I dislike about it...

It ouchies. I don't mean like when you poke yourself in the eye, because duh, that's going to hurt, but this burns the skin on the eyelid, especially the inner eye. It only hurts for a minute though, while it's drying.

Oh, and the price, but hey, you get what you pay for, and this is worth EVERY CENT!


And that's it! That's my product review for the Kat Von D Autograph liquid liner! Stay tuned for more reviews and tutorials!

Sincerely,
Miranda
XoXo 

*Kat Von D Cosmetics/Sephora did NOT pay me in any way to write this review. I purchased this from Sephora at my own will and decided to review it as I will with my other cosmetics.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah I used this and it does burn ._. but I actually just bought he eyeliner pen recently and it doesn't burn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I don't like the way eyeliner pens feel in my hands, I feel like I can't hold it at specific angles, if that makes sense?

      Delete

Please add your comments or questions here! Thanks for reading and sharing!